- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com) and by Laszlo Tompa (laszlotompa.com).
- How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
- Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- Other uses.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law; 2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; 3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); 4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and 5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- Retaining personal information
- Your personal information shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law; b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of your personal information
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address for this purpose – if necessary.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below: xxx
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users / describe purpose(s)};
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example: a. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”; b. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and c. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example: a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 ); b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and c. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.” 4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.